Today's our anniversary; and first as parents. 8 great years and counting. Looks like the forecast for today in steamy Austin won't be nearly as hot and muggy as it was in Independence, MO where we partied and sweated the night away at our reception in oppressive humidity. Whew. I need a hanky just thinking about it.
Anyway, here's a salute to our past 8 years together with all the memorable moments! Well, all those that are digitized and easily dropped into iMovie. You could also title it "Watch Kelly and Jason Age!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You two are the most perfectly adorable couple ever!!! I'm amazed at how glamorously down-to-earth and awesome you are as well as by how well you complement each other... and I'm super-psyched to watch the next 8 years unfold with the addition of "amazing Grace!" :)
ReplyDeleteI have solid proof now that Jasper has gotten fatter
ReplyDelete