Greetings all! It's Saturday night in America (and Sunday morning in Geneva) and I'm sure our peeps in Austin are throwing back suds at the Draught House, Dog & Duck, Ginger Man or Poodle Dog (well, hopefully not there). San Franciscans are probably hitting up Dragon Well, Nick's Crispy Tacos, or some such delectable place. DC wonk friends are hitting it hard at the Brickskeller (or are they? does anyone still go there?). And hopefully a bunch of seniors are ordering their fifth $4 pitcher of swill at the Palms in Lexington, VA. But here at the ranch, we have just bathed Grace for the first time, watched her spit up for the first time, thrown her into her ducky pj's, eaten some leftovers and neither of us have showered in days (just kidding. . . just a shout out to E.Large). Yeah. It's probably the most fascinating Saturday night of our lives. Eat your heart out!
But, anyway, I digest. The point is, if you're out and about at one of these establishments with momentary boredom between drink orders and you're checking your Google Reader, here's a video that pretty much sums up the Gracie birth a few days ago. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Things I love about this post:
ReplyDelete1. Kelly's face when she first meets Grace (face to face, of course). Unbridled, motherly joy! Amazing.
2. Grace checking out the world for the first time.
3. Jason's obvious excitement in putting this video so quickly. Nice!
4. Grace's bow in her hat.
5. The music in the video.
6. The Chick-Fil-A cup.
7. Lame Saturday nights.
8. The shout out to ME!
-Emily
Kelly and Jason, Thanks for the wonderful photo story of the new star of the show! I am so happy for you both and that video tells the tale of a new family loving life! I cannot wait to meet the newest Nichols and see you both.
ReplyDelete