I re-organized the freezer and thought I'd shoot a pic of all of the meals we've frozen over the last several months. Lots of soup and bean dishes, pesto from all the basil we had last summer, leftover cake from the shower and even an apple pie from the holidays. My motto: you can freeze anything!
Yesterday I made a cake from scratch to celebrate Gracie's due date. Chocolate buttercream icing... mmmm.
And here are a few shots of the nursery!
Jason is a big fan of the decals... he did the designs on the door and the fan all by himself!
Hey, wait a sec! That's OUR room! :P
ReplyDeleteGreat work guys!
Marc
Cute room! Sorry you are still waiting for Gracie. We were hoping for a birthday twin for Eloise! We've been thinking about you all. And Kelly, I agree, you can freeze anything. Good work! So excited for the big news!
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely--a home for baby Gracie!
ReplyDelete